Our showrooms are now open on an appointment-only basis. Now is the time to get our undivided attention, a lovely coffee, and move your kitchen project forward.
Find out more about our current offer with Neff, click on the banner below or find out more about how we are keeping our appointments safe below.
Our showrooms are now open on an appointment-only basis (from 18th May). Now is the time to get our undivided attention, a lovely coffee, and move your kitchen project forward.
You could be enjoying it by the end of this summer. Get in touch with us today!
Our showrooms will be open with the following restrictions taking place;
Initially, we would like to reassure you that prior to the showroom re-opening, a deep clean has taken place.
What we will do?
- We will open the showrooms between 10:00am – 4:00pm at the request of appointments.
- Initially we are offering three time options as shown below however we will aim to be as flexible as possible to suit the needs of our clients. This will allow us time to ensure appropriate cleaning can take place between appointments and there is no cross over of clients (We are happy to do evening appointments if required)
- Only one member of staff, will be present throughout the duration of any appointment.
10:00 am – 11:30 pm
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Please note these are just guidelines and will be appropriately dealt with by your designer.
- 2m social distancing to take place at all times, being that of Staff members and clients.
- We will wipe down all surfaces, samples, handles, etc before and after each visit with Antibacterial cleanser.
- Only one person / or people from the same household to visit at any time.
- We will provide the appropriate protection for your visit, hand sanitiser, gloves, and masks. We would ask that hand sanitiser is used before and after each visit. Gloves and masks are at the discretion of the individual but will be found upon arrival and encouraged to be used.
- We will prop open all doors where possible to minimise contact and open the windows for airflow.
In these difficult times. Please be assured that Butler Interiors are taking all precautions very seriously and will adhere to any wishes you may have about your meeting. You may prefer you would like to use the virtual option with our designers – which is fine too! Our designers are prepped and ready to go.
If you have any concerns or would like to chat further, then please do give us a call we would love to hear from you.
Please do remember if you do have any symptoms. In the best interest of yourselves, others and our staff and families please do stay at home. Your kitchen design can wait! We won’t be going anywhere 😊